Khyber Pakhtunkhwa public service commission Peshawar announced the vacant post of Junior scale stenographer, driver, naib qasid posts, and a corrigendum for the post of the driver in previous advertisement No.1/2021. The detail of posts is given below with a number of posts, quota, domicile, age, posting place and required qualification.
|S.No||Position||No. of Posts||Quota||Domicile||Age||Place of Posting||Qualification|
|01||Junior Scale Stenographer||
|Zone 3 = 01
Zone 4 = 01
|i. Intermediate from a recognized institution.
ii. Shorthand course with 50 words per minute and English typing speed of 35 words per minute
iii. Knowledge of using MS Word and MS Exel
|02||Driver||01||Minority||KPK||18-40 years||Peshawar||i. Middle
ii. Computerised driving license
Terms and Conditions:
- The age of the candidate will be counted from the last date of submission of the application.
- Candidates are advised to pay the fee after online application.
- Candidate must be domiciled of KPK.
- Appointing authority has the right to change, amend or cancel the advertisement or decrease or increase the number of posts.
- The candidates passing the test should submit all educational certificates, character certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile, and two passport size photographs within seven days.
- All attachments must be attested.
- Candidates already serving in government institutions/departments should bring NOC from the parent department before the interview.
- Applicants will be informed by SMS about the interview date.
- The applicants not fulfilling the above criteria will not be allowed to appear in tests and interviews.
- The applicant will not be given TA/DA for tests and interviews.
- The last date to apply online is the 15th of February 2021.
The posts of drivers announced in advertisement No. 01/2021 for zone 3 are hereby withdrawn by KPK public service commission.